Samsung has come up with a technology that is mind-blowing and that will hit the real estate market like a hailstorm. Samsung Gear Virtual Reality headsets enable you to go on a virtual walkthrough of an unbuilt property to see how would it look like in the future.
In the real estate industry all agents try to look for the latest new technology to use in order to differentiate themselves from competitors and encourage the clients to deal with their agency. So, how virtual reality technology can be useful for real estate industry:
1) This headset doesn’t only give the buyers a sense of reality but it makes them live an virtual reality experience as it was real.
2) Agents can sell a property with a blink of an eye because the virtual reality gives the buyers more confidence about the property they are purchasing
3) It is like a good investment for buyers because what they see is what they will get and they will not regret the money they have paid for the property.
4) This technology can reflect a true dimensions and space of a property and it also enable the buyers to have a look over the property view and how it would look like in the future.
5) This technology is easy to use for both the agents and buyers
6) Finally, this technology deals with emotions and create a sense of happiness for buyers since it is the starting point for their upcoming memories with the property.
Real estate agencies have to really consider this technology for their business to provide a unique user-experience for their customers and they have to be aware that all businesses now need the digital world to be successful and relevant.
Developers of Propertyin360.co digital agency in Dubai Heptagon Multimedia are considering to develop a version for Samsung Gear Virtual Reality headset in very close future.